1. 'Big Floppy Hat' £28.00 - Topshop
2. 'Ceris Laundry Check Shift Dress' £22.00 - Boohoo
3. 'Faux Ostrich Black Chain Shoulder Bag' £22.00 - Oh My Love London
4. 'Gold Tone Leopard Head Draped Necklace' £25.00 - River Island
5. 'Boxy Fur Gilet' £40.00 (sale price) - Topshop
6. 'Ark Bordeaux Claret Cut Out Patent Boots' £44.99 - Ark
So I've recently been saving up my pennies (for once) and now I have a sufficient amount, why not do a little online shopping? With January nearly over and exams basically around the corner, a little retail therapy is just what I need. The platform boots are a favorite pick of mine. They are from 'Ark', a clothing shop that I found in York when I went for a day visit- now I LOVE the place! The weather in January is a little temperamental, so opting for a dress may be a no-go. However, the stunning tartan print dress is amazingly priced. My love for fur is ever-growing and I may need to calm down a little...but a fur gilet? Who knew that they would actually pull off? The accessories that I've placed with the outfit are just a few wonderful gems that I found online. I tend to go for gold necklaces for jewellery but a fur scarf would look just as amazing.
Let me know what your favorite items are above♥